Thursday, July 10, 2008

More cool stuff at Carrefour...including great gift ideas!


For a limited time only (I think), Carrefour is selling the Taiwan edition of Monopoly. This is a great gift idea for anyone who has ever lived in Taiwan. I looked into buying this online a couple of years ago, and it was over $30 (U.S.) at that time. But you can buy it at Carrefour for about NT$700.


I think I'll be buying a few of these for Christmas gifts!

You can also find some fun Play-Doh sets that will probably sell out rather quickly.




Another cool item is the fabric softener sheets, which I've only seen so far at Costco or import stores. The Gain sheets are about NT$100/ box. And they smell good.

Anyone want an Indiana Jones Mr. Potato Head? This is also a fun gift!

And last but not least, you can buy sweet-smelling Bodycology lotions and bath gels for a great price.

1 comment:

CHRISTOPHER GILES said...

So -THAT'S- where my allotment of creativity went :) Glad to see it's being put to good use! No, seriously, everything you've posted is just adorable - keep it up!